Who we are
To be a collective platform for pooling financial resources and ICT talent with the aim of enabling local innovation and supporting the local ICT sector.
- To promote innovation in information communication technology and in the area of networks, product design and software systems applications through training, financing and supporting technological start-ups.
- To promote thrift amongst its members by affording them an opportunity for accumulating their savings and deposits and providing them exclusively for provident and productive purposes, at fair and reasonable rates of interest; thereby enabling them to use and control their money for their mutual benefit.
- To ensure personal growth through the introduction of new products and services that will promote the economic base of the members.
- To ensure progress of members and society through continuous education programs on savings and proper use of credit, reduction of poverty, human dignity and cooperation.
- To perform the functions and exercise the powers ordinarily designated for savings and credit cooperative societies under the applicable law.
- To ensure safety and soundness of members’ fund through risk management programs and other insurance schemes.
Benefits of Membership
2. You will receive first right of refusal of all tech investments
3. You will be part of the exclusive invite only investment arm
4. You will be part of the quarterly investors forum
1. Savings and Loans
2. Access to investments and investors
3. Collective bargaining creating access to affordable hardware and software
4. Access to market and distribution
5. Explore ICT opportunities within the Big 4
6. Access to jobs and internships through SACCO networks
7. Acces GoK lab dubbed the White Box to test your innovation with all key GoK departments
8. Intellectual Property Registration and Management